Privacy & Policy
- When you sign up for the Service, or add users to your existing account, TestWheelTM will ask that you to provide relevant contact information.
- When you purchase the Service, TestWheelTM will ask that you provide relevant billing account information.
- When you use the Service, TestWheelTM may use standard web tracking technology, including cookies.
TestWheelTM may use the Private Information under the following terms.
- TestWheelTM uses the Private Information to provide you with the services you request.
- TestWheelTM may use Private Information to provide you with additional information about the TestWheelTM's Services, partners, promotions, and events.
- TestWheelTM may use Private Information to improve the TestWheelTM Web sites and Services.
- TestWheelTM does not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- TestWheelTM may share Private Information with other companies that have a formal agreement to provide services to TestWheelTM, its customers, or prospects.
You authorize TestWheelTM support staff to log in to your TestWheelTM Run Environments and perform configuration and maintenance tasks. This can be done when you ask for support, when suspicious activity detected on your environments, that may damage or interrupt TestWheelTM system operations, data or instances of other TestWheelTM clients. Terms of Service (https://testwheel.com/terms-of-service) Your use of the TestWheelTM (the “Service”) is governed by this agreement (the “Terms”). TestWheelTM means Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (“YSI”) and its subsidiaries of affiliates involved in providing the Service. In order to use the Service, you must first agree to the Terms. You understand and agree that TestWheelTM treat your use of the Service as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards. You may not use the Service if you are a person barred from receiving the Service and under the laws of United States, other countries, as well as applicable state laws and may be subject to penalties. YSI is the owner and/or authorized user of any trademark, registered trademark and/or service mark appearing at this Web Site, and is the copyright owner or licensee of the content and/or information on this Website including but not limited to any screens appearing at the Site. You may not download and/or save a copy of any of the screens except as otherwise provided in these Terms of Service, for any purpose. However, you may print a copy of the information on this Site for your personal use or records. If you make other use of this Site, except as otherwise provided above, you may violate copyright and other laws of the United States, other countries, as well as applicable state laws and may be subject to penalties. YSI does not grant any license or other authorization to any user of its trademarks, registered trademarks, service marks, or other copyrightable material or other intellectual property, by placing them on this Website. YSI reserves the right to change any information on this Website including but not limited to revising and/or deleting features or other information without prior notice. Clicking on certain links within this Website might take you to other web sites for which YSI assumes no responsibility of any kind for the content, availability or otherwise. The content presented at this Site may vary depending upon your browser limitations.